Hotel
Offer
Rooms
Restaurant
Entertainment
  Spa  
Wellness
Leisure activities
Region
Business
Gallery
Contact
Reservation

POOL

SPACE AND SCENIC VIEWS

This glass fronted room with a seventeen metres long pool is the place to spend time actively with your family. Perfect water temperature together with the beautiful view over the lake and the island will certainly make every guest relaxed and comfortable. We are sure you will take to the pool like a duck to water.

JACUZZI

RELAX AMONG BUBBLES

Sit in the hot tub and feel the relaxing warm water jets massaging your tense muscles. You will certainly enjoy a comforting bath, which will make your day complete.

SAUNA ROOMS

UNIQUE DESIGN AND SERENE PLEASURE

Our infrared sauna uses infrared light to heat the human body to a depth of almost 2 inches. As much as 80 % of the light is absorbed by your skin, leaving only 20 % to heat the air. In this way, an infrared sauna heats you body much more efficiently than a traditional sauna.

GRADUATION TOWER

CALM AND CLEAR MIND

Our graduation tower will give you an opportunity to calm, relax and clear your mind. The place has a unique microclimate: you will feel as if you were breathing in sea air. Here you can calm both your body and your mind. Additionally, clean air, ionised with brine, is a great way of supporting the treatment of many conditions. Brine clears your skin and makes it firm. It protects you against free radicals, supports weight loss and fights cellulite.